Information for applicants within the student volunteerism grant
Since the Student Grants of 2022 will conclude by the end of the year, the opportunity to apply for funds is now closed. We will not process any further applications, however, we would like to thank you all in the student volunteerism for all the great applications we've received!
Criteria to be able to apply for funds
- Funds are only allocated to measures under the auspices of student associations, and other voluntary work done by and for students
- The funds are to go towards measures outside ordinary operations, and for students under the auspices of student volunteering in Oslo and the surrounding area
- The funds will go "to preventive work and low-threshold services", in accordance with the guidelines in the award letter from the Ministry of Education and Research
- Project date/period must be at least 3 weeks from todays date
- The measures must be one of the following:
- Social activities and/ or measures to strengthen the environment in the association/ organization
- Social activities and/ or measures to attract new members of the association/ organization
- Investments that facilitate more activity in the association/ organization
- The events must be one of the following:
- Open to everyone in the association/ organization
- Open to all students - both members and non-members
The use of the funds must be reported within four weeks after the end of the measure. All costs must be documented with a receipt / invoice. Unused and undocumented funds must be returned.
Funds are not allocated to:
- Alcohol and other drugs
- Trip abroad or hotel stays
- Events that have already been completed, or purchases and investments that have already been made. The implementation of the measure must be in the future
- Measures that have a private gain or profit as their purpose
- Ordinary operations and current expenses
- Measures that are considered to be in conflict with Norwegian law or guidelines at educational institutions
- Measures that are discriminatory on the basis of gender, ethnicity, religion, gender identity, functional ability or sexual orientation
Good to know
- You must report on all allocations.
- Inquire about funds for your organisation as soon as possible!
- Waiting time for applications is 14 days.
- The goal of the support program is to instigate a surge of voluntary student activity through an increase of student associations, more active members and more events - as well as bringing more students to campus.
- The Student Initiative Grant of 2021 thought us that student associations are crucial for the student-life and environment. We learned that even small and simple initiatives work well and that investments in the associations are of great, long-term value.
Do you have questions? Contact us at email@example.com