Information for applicants to StudFest
Criteria to be able to apply for funds
- The funds must be spent towards measures and activities during StudFest, from the 3rd of October to the 16th.
- The funds are to go towards measures outside ordinary operations, and for students under the auspices of student volunteering in Oslo and the surrounding area
- The funds will go "to preventive work and low-threshold services", in accordance with the guidelines in the award letter from the Ministry of Education and Research
- The measures must be one of the following:
- Social activities and/ or measures to strengthen the environment in the association/ organization
- Social activities and/ or measures to attract new members of the association/ organization
- Investments that facilitate more activity in the association/ organization
- The event must be one of the following:
- Open to everyone in the association/ organization
- Open to all students - both members and non-members
The use of funds for any measure arranged during StudFest must be reported by 13.11.2022. All costs must be documented with a receipt / invoice. Unused and undocumented funds must be returned.
Funds are not allocated to:
- Alcohol and other drugs
- Trip abroad or hotel stays
- Events that have already been completed, or purchases and investments that have already been made. The implementation of the measure must be in the future
- Measures that have a private gain or profit as their purpose
- Ordinary operations and current expenses
- Measures that are considered to be in conflict with Norwegian law or guidelines at educational institutions
- Measures that are discriminatory on the basis of gender, ethnicity, religion, gender identity, functional ability or sexual orientation
Good to know
- You must report on all allocations.
- Waiting time for applications is 14 days.
- The deadline for applications is September 19th.
- The goal of the support program is to establish StudFest as a continuous tradition within the student environment of Oslo
Any questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org