Students' Activity Group in SIO is looking for project employees
We are looking for students who will find and develop new solutions to create social meeting places for students. The work will largely consist of planning events together with others in the team "Students' Activity Group".
You study at one of the educational institutions in Oslo (autumn 2021) which is affiliated with SiO and you are close to the student life. We have office days on Tuesdays and want all employees to be able to work during this day. Apart from this, it is planned that you work from home, and it is therefore assumed that you have access to your own PC and internet. The position will be 30-40% of a full-time position. The position is temporary and will last until 31.12.21.
The Ministry of Education and Research granted a package of measures for students earlier this year, in 2021 we will support students in the development of social meeting places and measures that strengthen their sense of belonging and a meaningful student life. We will support and contribute to student-driven projects and create jobs for students.
- You must be a student
- Social and outgoing
- You work good alone and in a team
- Planning and implementation of events
- Budgeting and reporting
- Contact with various suppliers
- Plan for marketing
We wish for someone that...
- You are flexible and efficient
- You can handle multiple tasks at once
- Has experience with budgeting and reporting
- It counts positively if you have experience with project work or event work
Salaries and applications:
- The position is paid at NOK 195 per hour.
- We contact all relevant candidates on an ongoing basis.
Do you want to work in SiO to create social meeting places this semester?
Send a brief application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for applications: October 10th 2021.
For questions about the position, contact: Henry Ramana, sub-project manager for the Student Initiative Grant.